Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
This afternoon when I opened up the cheap ink that I use to fill in large areas of black, I discovered that it had apparently all dried out into a congealed jelly. So, in a fit of rage, I dumped some water into it, screwed the lid shut and shook it up…and it actually worked?? (And the ink is blacker than it was before, haha…) Literally the most amazing thing that’s happened to me all week.
(I promise actual art posts will be made soon! Honest!!)
Sorry for not posting much art lately, I’ve been working on some comic pages that I unfortunately might not be able to share for a while even after I finish.
As well as an unhealthy amount of Dragon Ball fanart, but you didn’t hear that from me.
I do this thing where when I draw fanart, I always try to keep it as close to the style of the original artist as possible, but sometimes the original artist’s aesthetic doesn’t quite compute in my brain so it comes out looking weird…but then the idea of “what if I tried drawing it in my own style instead” is really daunting because it would require a lot more thought to figure out exactly what “my style” is and consciously try to visually translate each aspect of the original character design piece-by-piece…
Page 1 of 28